I spent the last 1 hour:
- Refilled the tub of junk food in the pantry – Twisties Barbaque flavour. Yum.
- Chatted a bit in the corridor with plenty of #ThrowBackThursday #OnAMonday; which was definitely interesting.
- Parked my car.
- Changing and setting the profiles of this WordPress account.
- Made stickers for cinnamon rolls for sale.
- Answered a phone call.
- Boiled hot water. Waited for hot water. Made coffee.
It has been quite productive. I have a list of things to key in and a meeting room to book. At the same time, I’m really feeling under the weather.
Didn’t get enough sleep last night. I had flu. I rarely get them. And I sniffled myself through it roughly for rest past 2:00am in the most unattractive way to sleep in sweat. And smelly mouth breathing. Waking up to the smell of ammonia around my neck from all that. Ich. My throat is sore but it doesn’t sound like it yet. Genuine coughs and sandpapery ENT.
Am I justifying self for MC? No. I know I need an MC. But I’ve got these things to settle through. Just so I don’t sh*t myself when the dateline comes.
Will pull through. All that I can. This morning only. And be gone after lunch for the MC. Though I know that would be a waste to perfectly one day off. (I have no idea)
Note of the Day: I found this quote some few days ago: