Apparently, I am still struggling with the WordPress setting. It appears to be that I have been categorizing and tagging my posts to nothingness. At the same time, I just don’t know what was it that I clicked on that the Happy Diwali post is so special enough to be in the main page for an extremely long time.
So okay. Slowly this morning, I found the reading tab where it brings me randomly free to jump into other people’s blog. It’s something that I am grateful for and found one other interesting thing: REBLOG POST.
Truthfully, I am so intrigued by this and I wanted to reblog a post but this process is making me anxious at the same time – it asks me if I want to add my thoughts before reblogging.
Now… that’s something difficult for me to decide on. My whole life’s judgment is suddenly scattered on the ground.
- What do I do with this?
- What to write?
- Do I be courteous and ask permission first? And what if the blogger says no?
- How do I know or how long do I wait for the blogger to tell me that it is okay to share?
- But what if instead, I write something like, “Like. Reblogging this. Thanks.”? It sounds so unappreciative.
- And what if I reblog, and I don’t say anything? That’s like… Offensive right?
- What if after you write something, then you reblog, then you’re stuck in the reblog process; then you start feeling stupid – because you’ve already commented that you do want to reblog this post, but you’re not gonna. Because you’re stuck in the reblogging process.
Then again, while editing this photo, I realized that this blog has over 900 likes. I suppose the amount of sharing must have reached the far and the recluse. So I tell you what, the likes is proof that the sharing has been done so extensively that I think it’s okay that I let that boat sail off this time.
Cheers to my logic.
Note: Sometimes illogical thinking helps with logic, in making yourself believe what is the best decision to be made; even if it’s about adding your thoughts (and it’s optional) when with intent to reblog a post, that’s making life so hard for you at any point of time. Now I have the need to walk into a small and closed closet to make myself feel better. Sigh.