I feel compelled to write each day to get my systems out getting ‘need-to-do’ vibes for myself of late. But it has always been that way. Ms Buns often told me that my emotional bucket is at a limited size. Such bucket. Because each time I vomit out to her and wonders why, she goes, “Tsk tsk tsk, you still haven’t realized, after all these years, that you have a small bucket, do you?” Then we fall into laughter together.
Been blogging since 2004 in randomness. But I finally understood this need of having so many of blogs when I discovered that I was in INFJ in Dec 2015. Each caters to my sub-feelings that I needed at that exact time. There goes again with my bucket being full.
So still standing, I have 9 blogs. My writings are scattered everywhere. But to note that the highest post visit achieved was my review for wax strip – of all the things. My rambles remain as rambles. Haha.
Today is Friday the 19th. It is the 50th day of 2016.
I have achieved so far in this year:
- Going extremely sad with ugly cries.
- Opening another dimension of my relationship with my other half in our communication.
- Submitted myself to sending and/or fetching the kids to/from school whenever I can.
- Find focus at work – the energy here puts me off balance somehow ever since I joined the team.
- Get over lazy at work – after having put off focus in trying to figure out WTH is wrong with the team.
- Being kind.
- Being resentful.
- Being difficult.
- Being complex – I get to this every day anyhow.
- Made difficult food preparation become easy.
- Trail hiking in 2 places – that both broke my spirit and 1 made me cry just to finish the leg (and embarrassed my other half).
- I took care of myself.
Humble spirit. Just emotionally messed up for herself. But can easily solve other people’s problem, just not for herself.
Next on the list: A local trip for the family. One that will induce better communication for the family and moderately physical for me. Oh, and a couple’s trip. And to be in a bed of flowers (that can be a hard thing to get here), but we’ll see.
Note to Self: Coffee is good. It also helps to stimulate bowel movement for me. So please do this complex physical emotional calculation before making one for yourself this morning. But I think you’re going to make one for yourself one despite having gone to the toilet twice already, because you’re one sleepy woman (and for the sake of other people here).