The things that I don’t know what to think of:
- Casually asked A friend where A would stay if attending this one European conference. I thought at least I could find out where/what are the best options to arrange for my office. // I was berated by A’s opinion that it was already late for me to arrange for such a thing despite it scheduled months ahead.
- I’m under a lot of stress in the office. I get stretched at home too. // I want to lie around like the dugong by the edge of the sea.
- The fact that I know no one knows what I do on daily basis. Just please stop hounding me with the things that you can manage yourself.
- I’m so tired, if only anyone can see that I burn out so easily. Physically and skinly. Because my skin does burn easily. I am allergic to the sun – no kidding.
- The outstanding things, backlogs… Actually, the kissing ass by Pumba is like… making me reboot whenever I do things and Pumba happens. Such really unneeded distractions – really.
- Pumba is running around like the ass is on fire right now. Because Pumba sees ex-colleague in current boss’ room with the second arm to the division. Pumba must really want to find out about what is really happening. // It must be because you really suck, from all the sh!t trail you have from then until now.
- My stomach has been pooping like, so many times… (you have no idea)
- And the car’s tyre ripped – 3/4 of it. Really, I’m raising my arms on this item.
- ‘Crush’ by Yuna featuring Usher keeps playing in my head. But I keep singing Selena’s in the midst of her O-oooh… keep making love to each other. Yep. Just that.
- I’m tired. And down on luck for the past few days. I know it.
I have an approximately 18 mins before I go home. For the sake of my mental health, I shall slowly begin to clear my table and leave exactly at 5:30pm. Just because I’ve had 3 TIAs and on long term hypertension medication.
Really, not worth pushing beyond the limit. Or at least, I won’t do it anymore.