My mind, heart and soul is undergoing some major renovation. It is not upheaval like what I had back a few years ago. Just renovation of some knocks here and there. Perhaps it is timely that it is September in the month I was born in.
I am a bit more firm with my decision and life is easier to live in that way.
- So getting fed up with own body, I am now a member of a local gym that I will be going again tonight.
- I’ve just ranted a text something short and sweet to a brother whom has not respect for me or my husband.
- Feeling warm for being able to help out a friend. I got some to give some this month where ultimately, it is for her – this, I know.
- Thankful that I’ve got people to speak to THIS month – unlike the months before.
- I know God wants me to learn to be thankful of my surroundings before I receive all other things my way.
- My SIL is arranging a party for all SILs (all our husbands are brothers only, so we’re kinda grateful that way) this Saturday. Just a little pick-me-ups for all ups and downs for some of us. What the rest doesn’t know is that surprise we really want the others to experience. I hope everything will turn out well. I mean, I don’t have much but I will provide some portion for the party.
- I will be going to the gym tonight. (See, this is firm decision.)
- I’m trying to finish this storybook too.
- And I’m going somewhere at lunch for smokes. I just can’t figure out where yet. Most likely, it’ll be home.
Just lists and lists as I slowly turn to 40.
Deep inside, I still feel 28.